What your Congress Person says and then does, are two different thing: http://vaxtruth.org/2015/02/nbc-congress-poll/
Every day it becomes apparent of the war the drug companies are waging against us, most especially our children. They have really hit a new bottom, even for these low level humans, if we can call them that, when they put children into commercials. They give children them scripts to address their parents (and I think their grandparents) to give them vaccinations. There are articles constantly coming out exposing these vaccinations for what damage they may do to your child. These drug companies and the people in them, to me are a very strange kind of animal, along with the elected officials taking the offering of their lobbyists (this is not to mention, the parents so eager to audition their children to get these parts). It’s about $$$$ and $$$ only, with no apparent regard for anyone’s lives.
Below is a self-defense article sent to me. I believe it came from Facebook. I call it ‘self-defense’ because it may help you, when being forced to do something against your will, having to do with your child. Actually, it may prove useful for anyone being forced to do something against their will, especially in this ‘Police Drug State’ we have been moved into, in so many of our cities and states.
Vaxxed Is Back to Rhode Island
“What To Do When You Are Pressured To Sign Exemption Forms With Objectionable Statements In Order For Your Child To Attend School
YESTERDAY · PUBLIC
When you absolutely must sign a form, here is a legal way to protect yourself from the ramifications of signing a form which may have statements that are not in your best interest:
1) Ideally, completely black out any statements implying that you are putting your child in harm’s way by refusing vaccinations. (If your form is rejected due to this, write above your signature, “I do not agree with all of the above statements”)
If they still reject the form, KEEP the one that they rejected so that you have proof they would not accept your form with the correction.
2) Note that you are signing “Under Duress”
(Any restrictions on your ‘signature’ must be prior to, or before you sign the document.)
Say “Under Duress I will comply with your demand.” And then sign the document:
OR: Under Duress, Threat, and Coercion (or “under TDC”, for short)
3) Bring a family member or friend with you to witness that you signed under duress.
4) Use the Vaccination Notice to accompany or replace the “Refusal To Vaccinate” form, which can be added to your medical records..
Signature Under Duress:
If one of the parties can prove that the contract was signed under duress, that is, the party’s signature was extracted by physical or mental coercion, then the contract is null and void.
Duress is defined as coercion of a party to execute a contract against the free will of that party.
For example, a person signs a check, or a deed transferring a house title to a stranger, under a threat or act of violence, imprisonment (retaining a person in a confined space), victim’s property detention or breach of contract.
How to Prove that Documents Were Signed Under Duress:
Duress is one of the most vague areas of U.S. law, and also one of the simplest.
Essentially, duress is the act of forcing another person or party to do something against his or her will, usually with a threat of violence or other harm. Many times, agreements and contracts are signed under duress but there is no proof, or else the victim doesn’t realize that he or she can contest the validity of the signed document.
But how do you prove that documents were signed under duress?
Is the contract fair and equitable?
A contract – of any sort – should be a fair and equitable “meeting of the minds”, which means that it benefits both parties equally. If a contract is biased toward the other party, you will have an easier time proving that you wouldn’t have signed it in normal circumstances. Explain that the documents were signed under duress, and that you don’t find a meeting of the minds anywhere in the contract.
Is there a history of hostility between the two parties?
It is also easier to prove that documents were signed under duress if you and the other party have a history of arguing, fighting or disagreeing. A court is more likely to believe that you didn’t sign a contract of your free will if it is unlikely that you would enter into an agreement with the other party in the first place. But you’ll need to provide evidence of past disagreements, such as testimony from eyewitnesses or proof of letters or phone calls.
Did someone see you sign the papers?
A witness is an invaluable asset when trying to prove that documents were signed under duress. Chances are, if someone witnessed the signing of the contract, he or she also witnessed the pressure – either physical or otherwise – administered to get you to sign. Perhaps the witness heard verbal threats or was privy to a physical beating that ultimately convinced you to sign the papers. Whatever the case, the witness will need to testify.
Signing in protest and under duress:
Before you sign anything under duress, in order not to be unfairly determined as in dishonor and incompetent, you may lawfully initial in large letters the letters V.C. where you will sign, then sign your name after- always after.
What V.C. stands for is Latin for Vi Coactus which means literally “under constraint”.
This should normally be sufficient on any document which you are forced to sign to bear witness to the fact that it was done under duress.
The use of ellipse:
When the threat of intimidation or outright rejection of lawful protest is too great, then a second and equally valid method of signing under protest is permitted, namely the use of three full stops placed first, followed by the signature so that the three dots are not obscured by the signature. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellip…
This is called an ellipse eg “…” and indicates that legally there was a form of words you wanted to state but were unable due to some event, in this case because of threat and coercion. Thus, at the earliest opportunity the ellipse can be revealed and it can be stated that you intended to write V.C. but were prevented therefore nullifying any agreement.
Lastly, further below, there is a notice that can be added to your medical records to accompany or replace the “Refusal To Vaccinate” form. (If you have already signed it, you add this statement to your file in your medical records.)
The Refusal to Vaccinate Contract is quickly becoming the required document in doctors offices to decline vaccines, whether all or some. This document has been found to contain inaccurate, misleading, false, and dangerous language that parent’s do not all agree with. There is no other document available at the doctor’s office to serve the purpose that the Refusal to Vaccinate Contract does.
In consideration of this challenge a Vaccine Notice was created as an alternative to the Refusal to Vaccinate Contract. It was created by an unknown author and is in an editable template format with the inclusion of the necessary information. Physicians do have the right to refuse to sign the form, just as parents have the right to refuse to sign the Refusal to Vaccinate form. Doctors have been refusing to see patients who choose either not to vaccinate or not to sign the Refusal to Vaccinate Form.
A doctor who refuses to care for patients who determine that the risks outweigh the benefits of vaccines, are not looking out for the best interest of your child and finding a physician who understands the right of a patient to determine the health care decisions for their child is in the best interest of your child.
PRINTABLE Copy Of The “Vaccination Notice” Below: http://docdro.id/a5pdr3s
Notice to agent is notice to principal Notice to principal is notice to agent
As the parent of Sally Doe, I am prohibited by law from endangering my son or daughter; therefore, I declare the following: Sally Doe’s address: 2525 Maple Lane, Grove City, Ohio
1) I am aware that those ordering and/or administering vaccines have been granted immunity from liability should my son or daughter suffer from a vaccine-caused injury or illness. The Vaccine Injury Compensation Trust Fund is not an acceptable alternative to me. (Reason listed below – #10)
2) Unless I receive the vaccine manufacturer’s package inserts, I have not been given full disclosure regarding any vaccine. CDC or public health vaccine information sheets and/or websites are not acceptable alternatives. (Reason listed below – #4 & #5)
3) I am aware that vaccine schedules have been established by the CDC and are promoted by public health departments, the American Academy of Pediatrics and other organizations. I do not accept CDC recommendations as science-based. (Reason listed below – #4 & #6)
4) I do not recognize the CDC as a government health advocacy organization. It is a corporation listed on Dun and Bradstreet and headquartered in the STATE OF GEORGIA, with strong ties to the pharmaceutical industry. Therefore, their recommendations are influenced by the ‘fiscal’ health of their corporation.
5) I am aware that physician or institutional records are frequently reviewed by the HEALTH, OHIO DEPARTMENT OF, a corporation headquartered in COLUMBUS OH and listed on Dun and Bradstreet that receives monetary compensation from the CDC to perform this function. Therefore, the state public health department’s recommendations and actions are influenced by the ‘fiscal’ health of their own corporation.
6) I do not recognize the AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PEDIATRICS nor the AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS as health advocacy organizations. They are both corporations (listed on Dun and Bradstreet) that are head-quartered in the STATE OF ILLINOIS and the STATE OF KANSAS respectively, whose monetary compensation from the vaccine manufacturers contributes to the ‘fiscal’ health of their corporations.
7) I am aware that many physicians are paid higher reimbursement rates for administering vaccines.
8) I am aware that LEGISLATORS for the corporation known as the STATE OF OHIO, listed on Dun and Bradstreet, vote on statutes for the STATE OF OHIO. These include statutes mandating certain vaccines for attendance in educational institutions. As the LEGISLATORS have no medical training and can easily be influenced by drug company lobbyists and/or the CDC, I do not accept their mandates as science-based. To the best of my knowledge, I have signed no contract with these LEGISLATORS. Therefore, their corporate vaccine statutes do not apply to me or my son or daughter unless I consent to abide by them.
9) I am aware of multiple scientific peer-reviewed papers that have exposed the dangers of many vaccines as well as the “herd immunity myth” of 1933.
10) I am aware that the corporation HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES, UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF (listed on Dun and Bradstreet and headquartered in WASHINGTON DC) determines claims paid from the Vaccine Injury Compensation Trust Fund via a secret administrative procedure and also profits from vaccine patents.
11) I have concluded that failure to follow CDC vaccine recommendations is less likely to endanger the health of my child or others than following their recommendations. As parent or guardian I am prohibited by law to endanger my child.
So, for the reasons I have listed and more, I deny permission for anyone to administer CDC recommended vaccines to my son or daughter unless they provide me with the vaccine package insert, allow me to determine if the health risks are acceptable, and sign a document stating that they personally, not me, (and/or my spouse) will be responsible for any injury or illness (as defined by the International Medical Council on Vaccination) the vaccine they administer might cause.
NOTE: This document can be used to protect those that administer vaccines (physicians, nurses or others) or are obliged to adhere to corporate statutes (including educational institutions) from any punitive statutory actions or penalties.
Parent/Guardian: Signature: Date:
Parent/Guardian: Signature: Date:
Witness: Signature: Date:
Witness: Signature: Date:
It’s MY LIFE and MY COUNTRY & I want it, is the name
of the game.
‘It’s My Money & I Want It!’ is the name of my book.
Learn to stand up for yourself and not be
intimidated by the corporations
Harris Glasser – Author, Lecturer, Business &
Personal Consultant, Debt Settling
www.HarrisHelps.org “It’s My Money & I Want It!”
(More next week)